1. What is 热门新闻the land area and the area of cultivated land in China and India each
2. How much is Chinese freshwater resources from Brazil, how many cents it is?
3. Which four major areas of the four major plateau in China
4. Forest area rankings from all over the world
5. The national green area ranking
6. Information: World Water Resources
The total area of cultivated land in China is about 1,432, 960 square kilometers.India's territorial area is about 3.29 million square kilometers; India's arable land area is about 1,596,500 square kilometers.
However, India's land availability rate is much higher than that of my country. India's arable land is about 200 million hectares, accounting for 45%of the land area, while my country's cultivated land only accounts for 154%of the land.
China is the largest country in Asia, with an area of 9.6 million square kilometers.It has an area of 3.3 million square kilometers.Therefore, China is 91 times the area of India.First of all, as the country with the largest population in the world, China's area is also the largest in Asia.
India is about 2.98 million square kilometers (excluding the China -India border India and the actual control zone of Kashmir India, etc.).The Indian government claims that its territory is 3.287,800 square kilometers.India is seventh in the world.India is located in southern Asia and is the largest country in South Asia.
India's cultivated land area is 64.28 million hectares larger than China.India is a large agricultural country, and the rural population accounts for 72%of the total population.India is one of the largest food producers in the world, with 10%of the world's cultivated land with an area of about 600 million hectares.
China is 9.6 million square kilometers greater than 2.98 million square kilometers.China's land area: land and land area is 9.6 million square kilometers, accounting for about 1/15 of the world's total land area, ranking third in the world.The eastern region accounts for 5%, the central region accounts for 23%, and the western region accounts for 62%.
my country's total freshwater resources are 2800 billion cubic meters, accounting for 6%of global water resources, second only to Brazil, Russia and Canada, ranking fourth in the world.However, the per capita water resources of my country are only 2,300 cubic meters, which is only 1/4 of the world's average level. It is one of the countries with the worst per capita water resources in the world.
%.my country's total freshwater resources are 2800 billion cubic meters, accounting for 6%of global water resources, second only to Brazil, Russia and Canada, ranking fourth in the world.my country's freshwater resources account for 6%of global water resources. The per capita water resources of my country are only 1/4 of the world's average level. It is one of the countries with poor per capita water resources in the world.
my country's total freshwater resources are 2800 billion cubic meters, accounting for 6%of global water resources, second only to Brazil, Russia and Canada, ranking fourth in the world.
The answer is as follows: There are four major plains and many mountains and many mountain hills in our country.The four large plateau from large to small is the Qinghai -Tibet Plateau.Inner Mongolia Plateau.Loess Plateau.Yunnan -Guizhou Plateau.The territory in my country gradually tilted from northwest to southeast.
Qinghai -Tibet Plateau: High terrain, an average altitude of more than 4000 meters, and snow mountain glaciers.The area is large, accounting for 1/4 of the nation's area.How big mountains are on the plateau, but the relatively high height of the Inner Mongolia Plateau: the terrain is rolled and slow, and the mountains are small.It is the second largest plateau in China, with an average altitude of 1000 meters.
The four largest plateau in China are: the Qinghai -Tibet Plateau, the Inner Mongolia Plateau, the Loess Plateau, and the Yunnan -Guizhou Plateau.
The Qinghai -Tibet Plateau is the largest plateau in my country in the four largest plateau in China and the highest altitude in the world. It has a total area of nearly 3 million square kilometers and an average altitude of 4000 to 5000 meters. It is the birthplace of the Yangtze River, the Yellow River, Lancang River, and Heihe.
The four large plateaus are sorted by area.The four major plateau in my country are arranged.The largest area of the four major plateau in my country is.my country's plateau area is as large as small.The area of the Qinghai -Tibet Plateau: about 3 million square kilometers.Geographical location: West starts from the Pamir Plateau, east and Hengduan Mountain.
Forest coverage rates from all over the world: 67%in Japan, 64%in South Korea, about 60%in Norway, 54%in Sweden, 50-60%in Brazil, 44%in Canada, 30%in Germany, 33%in the United States.15%.Global forests are mainly concentrated in South America, Russia, Central Africa and Southeast.
Russia: Russia has the world's largest forest area, with a forest coverage of 44%.Russian forest area accounts for 25%of the world's total forest area.Brazil: Brazil's forest coverage rate is 47%, which is the first in South America.However, due to the increasing development of development activities in recent years, the country's forest has been greatly damaged.
my country's existing forest area ranks third in the world.The area of the forest refers to the area of the forest land or the width of the crown with a width of 10 meters above 0.2 or more, which is composed of the tree species of the trees.
Russia and Russia are the largest country in the world and the largest country in the forest area. Its forest area reaches 7.76 million square kilometers, accounting for 45%of its land area.
Russia (forest area: 8.19 million square kilometers) Russia has the world's largest forest area, exceeding 8.14 million square kilometers, accounting for about 48%of the land area.Northern Russia is basically covered with mountain forests, and there are relatively few people living.
1. First.According to the information of the official website of the Garden Greening Bureau, since the establishment of the new China, the Chinese government has vigorously promoted the green afforestation project. As of November 29, 2023, China's green world ranks first.The 12%increase to 202%.
2. Warsaw: It is the capital of Poland.All the streets in the urban area are lined with green trees, and the street lawns are connected. The per capita green space area is 90 square meters, ranking first among the capitals in the world.Canberra: It is the earliest famous garden city in the Australian capital.
3. Forest coverage rates from all over the world: 67%in Japan, 64%in South Korea, about 60%in Norway, 54%in Sweden, 50-60%of Brazil, 44%in Canada, 30%in Germany, 33%in the United States., 15%in China.Global forests are mainly concentrated in South America, Russia, Central Africa and Southeast.
1. The freshwater resources that are easier to use at present are river water, freshwater lake water, and shallow groundwater. The reserves account for about 0.3%of the global total freshwater reserves, accounting for only seven tenths of global total water storage.According to research, from the perspective of water circulation, the world's truly effective freshwater resources are about 9,000 cubic meters per year.
2. In all water resources, 95%are salt water that cannot be consumed.Among the remaining 5%of the freshwater, 87%are ice and snow in the bipolar ice shear, high mountain glaciers and permanent frozen areas that are difficult for humans to use.What human beings can really use are part of rivers and lakes and groundwater, accounting for only 0.26%of the total amount of water on the earth, and the distribution is uneven.